Thursday, April 28, 2011

the wounded heart

Oh my ! its happened again !! and I am all alone!!!
He told me that I was so beautiful .
He told me that he loved me.
He said that he would die without me
We texted back and forth
His voice was the first thing I heard every morning
But o it can't be!
I thought last night would bring us closer together
He took me to another level with his soft kisses and reassuring words
His hands gently feeling all my contours
My chest flat on his chest ,
our ties rubbing against each other
I knew we were made to be with each other forever
But its been two weeks now and he hasn't returned my calls
He says that he is busy at work
The last time I called, a woman picked it up
When would I stop believing lies
When would I stop letting my guard down only to be disapointed
When would I stop believing in a lie
When would I learn to love my self


from the wounded heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment